Monday, January 26, 2015

Menu and Goals Week Ending February 1, 2015



This week is the first full week of classes. Back to real life. Christmas break was so productive, I organized closets, the garage, and my pantry. I took bags to Goodwill, sold stuff on Ebay and blessed some others with my unwanted items. I am far from done but have made a tremendous dent.

This week, the organization continues. I am working through my craft area. Nothing major but just cleaning and tweaking. With the house organized, I do feel lighter and more on my game. 

We are also getting ready for the Superbowl. A day of food, family and fun. My plan is to make a dinner buffet, have the kids early to eat and then play games until the game starts. 

What is on your agenda this week?


Monday





Cobb Salad

Tuesday



Pork Lo Mein
Fried Rice
Steamed Dumpling
Egg Rolls

Wednesday

Out to dinner with the family

Thursday



Skillet Lasagna
Cesar Salad

Friday



Individual Chicken Pot Pie


Saturday



Make your own pizza bar
Garden Salad

Sunday Superbowl



BBQ Ribs
Hasselback Potatoes
Cole Slaw

Football shaped Brownies

Game Time

Guacamole and Chips
Pizza Bites
Veggies and Dip
Chex Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia