Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas



 
As you know, we serve brunch for the family every Sunday after church. I have become sort of a brunch wizard and I hate eating out on Mother’s Day. The restaurants are too crowded and I feel terrible for the waitress whose family is at home waiting for her to celebrate Mother’s Day. So I don’t mind to cook, that’s weird, I know.

But here are some easy dishes that can be put together the night before, or are simple to put together in the morning.






























Set a pretty table, buy some cut up fruit and add flowers. 

Your wife or mother will appreciate your efforts and you will love the results. It shows her how special she is to your family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia