Friday, November 27, 2015

A Vintage Tailgate




This year we are heading to the Egg Bowl; Mississippi State vs. Ole Miss. 

My daughter graduated from Ole Miss and hubby graduated from Mississippi State so no way am I going to decorate the car and tablescape for one team over another. I am Sweden, neutral, supportive of both teams and both fans.

This dilemma offers me a chance to capture my dreams of owning a Woodie... and pretend we pull off the side of the road to picnic. A vintage tablescape with all the charms of fall.

Mums, blankets and camp gear set a beautiful table or car.

Melamine Wine glasses from Pottery Barn

Bakelight flatware continue the vintage theme.
Old loved coolers make for a pretty backdrop.

Everyone has their pompoms and can enjoy the festivities.

Moms always finds a solution for any problem. We are ready for the game and hope the best team will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia