Thursday, May 18, 2017

Bee Table


We had a wonderful Mother’s Day on Sunday. I love to cook dinner for Mother’s Day and this year was no different. I decided to go with a bee themed table to celebrate the spring and this lovely weather. My goal was to eat outside but rain was in the forecast so dining room it was….

Here is the wonderful table with my galvanized chargers.




New bee plates for everyone.



Bee flatware and glassware.







White hydrangeas and yellow lilies with bee skeeps for the centerpiece.





I love the yellow mustard tablecloth and print napkins. It is such a happy table and these bees are so welcome rather than the real ones. 

Menu

Filet Mignon 
Twice Baked Potatoes
Lemon Garlic Broccolini

Strawberry Salad with Sugared Pecans 
Champagne Vinagrette

Strawberry Shortcake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia