Monday, May 08, 2017

May Goal Setting

It has been a longtime friend and I have missed blogging. While I have missed blogging, it has been important to take a break. While the internet is amazing and wonderful, it can also make you feel hugely inadequate. So after much reflection, I have decided that while I may not be the most fabulous blogger, I am good enough. That realization is a tremendous comfort because we all feel inadequate but that should never stop us from the joy of sharing our gifts, talents and heart. With that being said, I am happy to be back.


So, what am I up to this month?

  1.           Spring clean-up finished. The house and patio needs pressure washing, flower beds and garden planted and mulched. The driveway needs a good washing as does the pergola.
  2.           Conquer grilling with our new ceramic grill, like the Big Green Egg.
  3.       Build new flower bed between guest room and office. 
  4.           Sew a carry-on bag and a handbag.
  5.       Strawberry jam and dry some strawberries for scones this winter.


Goals for each month are important to make a house a home. The continual process of maintaining and loving a home requires chores each season. I also need to paint my “paint” area in the garage. It is a beautiful space to store all my paint but needs to be painted and I hate having to take it apart.






1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I've missed reading your posts!!
    I made strawberry jam and strawberry/blood orange marmalade last week!! Great minds.....
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia