Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sewing Room and Office

I recently moved my office from a 10 by 10 room to my daughter’s former bedroom. It is a much larger space and I could move the sewing paraphernalia to the room.






As much as I love having all my “work” items together, I hate having the room look disorganized. So I purchased these sewing notion organizers from Home Decorator’s out of their Martha Stewart line. They are beautiful, especially when I organized them by color.

Her room before…



My office after…








I can work until 1 or 2 AM and feel secure and organized.  

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again! “One never goes so far as when one doesn’t know where one is going.

    Dji Spark

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia